Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday, Bryan!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband, Bryan! You are the perfect partner for me. You are kind, gracious, loving, supportive, funny, sweet. You always put your family ahead of yourself. I know that life has been difficult these past months and because of that, I have come to rely on you and your strength more than ever. You are strong when I am not, you are patient and good. I am a better person because of you. I want you to know how grateful I am for you and I love you! I hope you have a great birthday!


1970What a cute kid! Our boys look so much like you!I love this picture, Dec. 1992Graduation day, 2004. We are so proud of you!You are such a great dad!
Happy Birthday, Bryan! I hope this next year will be better than the last, but if not, you are there to make us laugh anyways!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Bryan! What a sweet birthday tribute.

music lady said...

Happy birthday to my son!

Richard said...

A very Happy Birthday to you Bryan! This was a very special tribute to you! Hope you had a great day!

Anonymous said...

Great tribute and boy do those boys look like their dad!