Friday, January 22, 2010

So stressed!

This week, especially today, is so stressfull! I am dealing with stolen debit card numbers/unauthorized change of address and fraud, student loan and grant difficulties (the money was to be disbursed days ago and is having potentially big problems, but I hope they are minor), soo much homework, a messy house, 5 leaks in my roof and a property management company who will probably do nothing, someone wants to come and look at the house in the morning (note the messy house!), money dur for baseball signups and major payments due for NY field trips and basically running low on cash and day 3 of a bad migraine that won't go away!

Can I just curl up in my blanket and hide for a little while? Feeling sooo overwhelmed today! At least I have a new neighbor next door who is quickly becoming a great friend! She has a son who is Alex's age and they run back and forth and she likes all the other kids to come and play too, so that is soo nice. They are all over there right now so I was able to take a test on Hinduism. This religion class makes me feel so stupid! The textbook uses such big words and it is so hard to follow! Only adds to my frustrations! Arrrgghh! Anyway, back to reality which is usually pretty good, just not right now! :p

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Want some drugs? I have a bunch that will let you escape for a few hours :). Hope tomorrow goes better for you.

Katie said...

Hope you feel better tomorrow! Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

Tell Marilyn I want some drugs! :)

No really, I hope you are coping better now. I hate the feeling of being overwhelmed and wanting to hide away. I feel it all the time.