Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Texas

We went to Texas over Christmas break to visit my brother Judd's family. We tagged along with my brother Todd's family in their RV- definitely the best way to travel!! We had a nice, relaxing week in Austin. It is so beautiful there! These are all the cousins except the babies: Miley (Todd and Julie's daughter) and Coy (Judd and Heather's son).
From top left: Jonathan, Riley, Judd jr, Kaitlyn, Connor, Summer. Middle row from left: Jenna, Tyler, Lydia and Bottom row from left: Hayden, Alex and Ashton.

They love to make funny faces!
This picture is from "The Salt Lick" and may be the best BBQ ever! Sooo good! Especially loved the turkey. Mmmm.

Outside the Salt Lick

Jenna and Lydia

Riley and JonathanSummer and Kaitlyn
Connor and Judd jr
I couldn't get Alex and Todd's boys to pose for more pics, so I don't have any individuals of them! Oh well! We had a great trip and I am so excited to go back with my sisters in the spring. We are doing a long weekend at Judd's with Six Flags and I am sure another trip to the Salt Lick!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

So happy you had a fun time with family! And I am glad you made it Sunday. Scott was hoping to have Connor there for his birthday :)

Richard said...

Glad that you guys had a good time. The Salt Lick sounds like a great place to eat!