Monday, April 7, 2008

I can see the carpet!!

I am in the process of cleaning the girls room!! As anyone who knows us (really well) can tell you, my girls room is the worst room in the house, possibly in everyone's house!! It is so bad that you can't walk without stepping on something. Usually followed by the sound of something breaking. I don't even check what broke anymore! How sad is that. But, I have been working all day in there and I am almost done! I am taking out all of the toys and putting them in their new places in the playroom. I did this in the boys room and it helped out a lot! (Now there are only clothes, papers and sports equipment on the floor!) Actually, the boys room is so much better that it can be quickly cleaned in a matter of minutes. The same goes for the playroom. It can look like a whirlwind hit it, but everything has a place, so cleanup is a snap. Assuming, of course, that someone gets around to cleaning it up! I will have to see if I can find a before photo and then take an after photo. Sometimes you have to see to believe!

Well, I should probably get back to the grindstone. My back was killing me from sitting on the floor all day, but my break is over. I will be so happy when it is done! And if those girls trash it, I may have to put them up for adoption!

Bye, y'all!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey my girl's rooms sound just like that! It was good to get your comment on my blog. I always forget that people other than my sisters read my craziness. Good for you and Bryan!! I just want to fit back in my clothes. I'm so close I can taste it. Well actually tasting things is what got me into this mess in the first place!! Tell your family hello from us too. Love you!!

Heather said...

PS Brooke is a step cousin. Her grandma married my great uncle. I didn't even know she was going to be on American Idol until my Aunt Bev mentioned it in an email. Marci and her family are really close to the Whites.