Friday, April 11, 2008

Still Trying!

Ok, I walked yesterday, too!! I won't be able to today tho. I am babysitting two of my nephews and my stroller is not big enough for them and Alex. We are excited to babysit. Alex gets to play with Jacob and I get to hold that cute baby all day!! The best thing about that is I have so much fun with Luke, but I still don't want any more babies of my own!!! 5 is definitely enough!!

Also, a quick note: The girls room is still spotless!! It had been messy for about 9 months. I can't believe I actually admitted that! It was the very last place in my house I wanted to touch! I think they love it clean and are making their beds and putting their clothes away all by themselves. I guess I will not be adopting out any of my girl in the near future!!

I have been meaning to post about my kids, their pics and the things they are interested in and I want to get to that today. Maybe during Luke's nap. I am going to start with Connor- he is our middle child and never seems to be able to go first, so that will be later!

Bye!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Thanks again for watching my two boys!! I need to start walking myself. I really need to drop my baby fat before it just doesn't go away. It has always taken me about a year to loose it so I still have a little hope.

And thanks for dinner..it was yummy, wish we could have stayed.

Bryan Hooper said...

Still trying to read an update on your blog. I challenge you to write an update by Wednesday. We all want to read something new about you. Love ya.

music lady said...

Poor little Alex,,, is he stil sick?