Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Slightly Hectic, but going fine!

The title says it all. Slightly hectic, but going fine. I have been watching Connor for 3 days and while him and Alex will fight over toys now and then, they mostly get along well. He is a cute kid and naps really well! That is probably the most important thing to my sanity. Today, I forced Alex to lay by me in bed and thought I am gonna get this kid napping if it kills me. I didn't kill me, just put me to sleep, too! Only for a half hour, which was just what I needed to feel more alive. Alex and Connor stayed asleep for 2 more hours!!! Then I got the house cleaned up, planned and prepped dinner and even watched a new show that is really cute (called Priviliged on CW). Not to shabby! If only this morning didn't feel like I was a continual referee, then it would be an even better day.

I have a headache that won't go away, Jon has a game tonight and Bryan has to be at YM tonight, so I am a bit overwhelmed- that and Connor and Alex are both awake and arguing over who wants their daddy most. I swear the level of competition between those two can get irritating! But, they do like each other, thank goodness! Gotta go and distract/redirect those two!

Just for Bryan and Jeremy: "Have a Better One!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that show Privledged I totally recorded it and have watched it the last few weeks. Thank goodness for a little escape of T.V. now and then. I am so glad your babysitting kids are working out.

Jonathan said...

I hope Connor and Alex do stop competeing it is really starting to get annoying lol.