Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary, Bryan!

Happy Anniversary to my husband and best friend, Bryan! I have wanted to be where you are since the first day we met. (Or shortly after the first day! lol Had to get through the "water is wet" night!!) You are sweet, funny, handsome, good and strong. I have learned so much from your example and I am honored to be your wife. You are a loving husband and a fun and involved father. Your kids know that you love them and that you want to spend time with them. You show them what it is to be a righteous priesthood holder and they know of your testimony of the Savior. I love you! Thank you for the 16 years, I look forward to the rest!




I loved the surprise carriage ride! I will never forget the kids we drove past running with the carriage waving to us like we were Cinderella and Prince Charming. (Well, we were!) Thanks Eva for arranging that, I know you worked hard for it!


Our family!
Eric, Leslie, Kirk, Jenny, Judd , JoAnn, Lee and Amy Porter with us.


Happy Anniversary!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome tribute. Congratulations on your 16 years. I think all off us who were married sixteen years ago had that same lovely green color in our wedding! :> Here is to many many more years, love and memories!

music lady said...

Congratulations once again!
LOve you guys!
Love, your Mom(il)