Thursday, December 11, 2008

"Wild Thing!"

My sister in law did this and it was funny so I had to copy!! I hope to see some fun title's soon, as the last question is what will I title this post, hence my "Wild Thing!" Such an old song, forgot it was even on my playlist! Kinda embarrased now!

1. Put your iTunes/playlist on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!

What is your motto?
"When You're Gone"

What do your friends think of you?
"Don't Let Me Get Me"

What do you think about very often?
"Jingle Bells"

What is 2+2?
"Unwell"

What do you think of your best friend?
"When You Say Nothing At All”

What do you think of the person you like?
"Joy To The World"

What is your life story?
"It's My Life"

What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Jesus Take the Wheel"

What do you think when you see the person you like?
"What's Left of Me”

What do your parents think of you?
"I'm Not Dead"

What will you dance to at your wedding?
"Stay"

What will they play at your funeral?
"Fall To Pieces"

What is your hobby/interest?
"Long Way to Happy"

What is your biggest secret?
"Sk8tr Boi"

What do you think of your friends?
"Take A Chance on Me"

What’s the worst thing that could happen?
"Open Arms"

How will you die?
"Over My Head"

What is the one thing you regret?
"We Built this City"

What makes you laugh?
"Tomorrow"

What makes you cry?
"In The End"

Will you ever get married?
"Chasing Cars"

What scares you the most?
"The Sweet Escape"

Does anyone like you?
"Faithfully"

If you could go back in time, what would you change?
"Savin' Me"

What hurts right now?
"Girl Nest Door"

What will you post this as?
"Wild Thing!"

K- that was fun! I was laughing the whole time!! Try it everyone, I want to read your answers!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah, this was fun!

Great answers!

Anonymous said...

That was so funny. I was laughing so hard reading your answers. Thanks for sharing. I would totally do it if I had an Ipod. Very cool!