Monday, January 5, 2009

Grandmas and Air Hockey

Last night my mom brought dinner over to our house. It was so nice because we don't get home from church until abt 6:15 or so and to have dinner already made and the mess at someone else's house was even better! She brought my grandma over also, my dad had to go to a meeting, so it was just my family and my mom and grandma. We had a great time and then the kids started playing air hockey with my mom. Kaitlyn easily beat her but then my grandma wanted to play. There was something so funny and cute about watching your 87 year old, sweet grandma paly that game! We also played Skipbo, which is one of my grandma's favorite games. She was ruthless! It was so funny!! Bryan's turn was after hers and it was hilarious cause she would not cut him any slack! She said she doesn't take prisoners in Skipbo! Now, if you new my gentle and sweet grandma, you would see how funny this was! It kept frustrating Bryan cause she would intentionally prevent his moves over and over! Anyway, it was a fun night!

1 comment:

Sheila Wilkerson said...

So glad you "journaled" this moment. Did you take some photos for your scrapbook? (tee hee)