Friday, May 8, 2009

Meet the New Vice President!!

Kaitlyn won!! I am so excited for her! I honestly did not know if she could win because there were 9 kids running and we have only been here for about 8 months. SHe was so happy, she came in the house and said that another girl won and she looked like she was trying to be happy. In reality, she was trying to contain her excitement! So, yeah to my smart, beautiful, kind daughter who was brave enough to go for something she wants! CONGRATULATIONS!! You Go, Girl!!

6 comments:

Katie said...

So exciting!! Congratulations Kaitlyn!!

Jonathan said...

YES!!!

Anonymous said...

So great. I am so glad for her.

music lady said...

Congratulations! I hope you have a great time being Vice President.

Richard said...

Totally awesome!!! Ypu will do great!!!

Erin Flanagan Woods said...

Kristen came home and told me she won! We were so excited for her!