Friday, May 1, 2009

So busy! So loud!!

Man, I don't seem to have 5 minutes to myself now a days! So busy here! Every night baseball, meetings, YM, grocery shopping or whatever. I will be glad for things to slow down! And the noise! There is always someone laughing/talking/singing/crying/wannabe beat boxing or whatever! Sometimes I would just like to stand in my living room and scream "BE QUIET!!" Lol! Oh well, that's not gonna happen! Mostly the sounds are happy, but mix that with the TV and it's like chaos exploded in my home! I have had my nephews a bit more than usual, my sil is battling something and is stuck in the hospital. Going on 4 days with no end in sight. She should be ok, but I am still worried about her. Her boys are being good, but they really miss their mom. 4 days without seeing her tiny girl and sweet boys! Poor kids and my poor brother! He doesn't like being a single dad!

On another note...tonight is the first night in about 2 months where we don't have to go anywhere!! Yeah to being home! I am gonna catch up on laundry and start to empty my DVR. It is exploding! How old am I getting when I am so happy to stay home on a Friday night? At least I am in a good mood!! Yeah for cheering up and so happy to have my hubby home soon!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Enjoy your night HOME!! I am longing for one of those myself. Tonight the girls had their tumbling dress rehearsal.
We are enjoying Connor for the movie. I am in laying with Mason trying to get him to sleep while blogging :)