Friday, December 18, 2009

17 years and Counting!!

Happy Anniversary, Bryan!!

Our Carriage Ride
Our families


Happy Anniversary, Bryan!! I can't believe its been 17 years!! What an adventure our life together has been, but through all the ups and downs you have been my best friend and the love of my life. I am so glad you put up with me!

In other happenings, Jonathan is becoming quite a missionary. I am proud of his courage to speak up and share the gospel. He gave a Book of Mormon to a friend and now she and her mom are having the missionaries share the discussions. I have always been a bit more reserved about sharing the gospel and I am humbled by his good example to me. I thought parents were supposed to teach the children but I find I am always learning something from my children.
Another fun tidbit, totally random but fun is that I won some money from my bank! I never thought that would happen!! It is a program that every 5 minutes they refund a purchase made with a debit card. I actually won my purchase back! It was $31, but that is still awesome. I have to admit that I thought it would have been nice if one of my bigger purchases was refunded, but I will take the $31 and be happy with it!
I want to wish a Merry Christmas to all of you, may your Christmas season be happy, fun and full of hope! :D

3 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Leslie said...

Happy Anniversary!!

music lady said...

Have a Wonderful Anniversary! Celebrate!