Sunday, December 13, 2009

School's Out!!

I am officially done with the Fall semester! Woo hoo! I have a whole month off, just in time to enjoy the holidays. I did fairly well this semester and still managed to get a B in Anatomy even though I bombed part of the final exam. (I mean bombed!!) So glad that part is over. Spring semester doesn't start until January 11 when I will take the second Anatomy class and a World Religion class. The anatomy class sounds stressful and the religion class sounds really interesting, but hopefully easy! I need an easy class after that ridiculous Eng 102 class. I am going to really enjoy this break! Happy sigh. :)

Right now I am content and happy. Life is still so far from perfect but I am grateful for the blessings I do have. My sweet family, they are my joy. I was able to listen to them and my super talented in-laws play their instruments today in Mountain Vista ward and I was overcome with gratitude for them and the talents they share and have helped cultivate in my own family. I am humbled by the love my Father in Heaven has shown to me and my family and know that He will direct our path if we let Him. Have faith and be patient and long suffering. (Sometimes the long suffering is the hardest part!) So many friends and family around me are burdened with difficult trials: physical challenges, lost jobs and financial crisis, divorce etc. I am always strengthened by your faith and courage. Your example shines bright!

Best wishes to you all!!

No comments: