Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Answers in the Scriptures

I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father. I would be lost with out the guidance of the spirit to get me through the problems in life.

We have a leak in the ceiling of this house and I am now cleaning the bathrooms so the workers can come in and I won't be embarrassed. I have let things get a bit out of control since I had my surgery. Anyway, today has been a tidal wave of stuff. I should have known because life always throws me a curve ball the minute I start to feel that things are going to be ok. My roof is leaking, my management company informed me today that they are going to sell my house. I have a doctor appointment to hopefully remove my stitches unless something goes wrong there again!! Connor is in the nurses office again with wheezing and he just finished with a strong antibiotic and steroids to fix it. Not sure whats up with that yet. Top that off with a final exam to study for and church callings, I feel like life is starting to spiral out of control.

But, I do feel blessed because in the midst of all of this, a scripture came quietly to my mind. Instead of ignoring it, I went and found where this scripture is and I know that Heavenly Father is aware of me and my "issues". It will all work out the way it is meant to.

The scripture is Proverbs 3:5-6. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

I don't know how, but I do know things will be ok. I am calm. (That is something if you know me really well!! lol)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanky you for sharing that scripture! I needed it today! You are always a wonderful inspiration to me! Let me know if I can ever help you!