Friday, March 5, 2010

Buried

I am sooo buried! With homework, cubscouts and laundry! I am beginning to wonder if I will ever see the light of day! I have been furiously studying all week for my midterm which I will take tomorrow and I am already stresing about the pinewood derby I get to run. Yay! Fun! Exciting! Thrilling! Or maybe just exhausting and overwhelming, so far its exhausting and overwhelming! And I have more laundry than I know what to do with. We all have so many clothes that need to go to DI and so many clothes that don't fit or arent that cute and I just need to get rid of them. I am thinking of taking it all to the laundromat and sorting it there. I must have 30 loads of laundry to go through. Enough clothes for about 3 families my size!

Anyway, I got distracted and am finishing this post. I am done with my midterm but woke up sick this morning and had to go do my test while I was sick. Upset stomach and cramping and such. Not fun when I am in a room full of people for over 2 hours!! Anyway, so relieved the test is over! I didn't get the best grade but it is good enough! Now I have to write an essay on Confucianism. Surprisingly, there are some really good philosophies in confucianism.

I think I will try to tackle the laundry problem next week. Or maybe the one after that or after that! :P

3 comments:

music lady said...

Do what you can in the order you need to. Have enough clothes for what you need until Monday and take it easy for Sunday so you don't get another headache.
Life is way too busy...and time is going too fast.... I think we all feel it, even the kids feel it!

Leslie said...

Laundry is evil!! And I do think that the laundry mat is the only way to get caught up, or at least caught up for 1 day. It can get costy but worth it. I like the laundry mat on Power and Main...it's run by "americans" and it seems clean when ever I go there. If I wasnt in my condition I would totally go with you!!

Good luck with all. Pinewood derby can be fun but stressful all that same time!! Once you got a program to run it, the rest is fun!! I thought the stake was going to buy a program, that's what they were talking about last year anyhow!!

Richard said...

Sorry that things are overwhelming. You do have your hands full. Glad to hear that you got through your exam ok. With your exam done and the pinewood derby finished or almost done, maybe you can take a break. I can do laundry for cheap!! lol