Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Park Day

We went to the park on President's Day with my nephews, my kids friends and Laurie and Jolie. We had a great time! Such a beautiful day, sunny and just warm enough. Days like this make me glad I live in Arizona! I am sure I will reevaluate that statement in a couple of months!
Jenna is actually quite high on the swing.
Jenna's friend Kaylee MursetConnor and his friend Scott Murset, they had so much fun on these baby swings!

Kaitlyn and Jolie

My nephew, Tyler, is really good on the monkey bars!

Alex

Jenna and KayleeMy nephew, Ashton, looked so cute in these picsTyler and KayleeJolie and Kate, upside down. Connor, Laurie, Tyler, Jenna, Ashton, Jolie, Kaylee, AlexTyler and AshtonAlexMore Jolie and Kate

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Thats funny were there too but probably later, we were there in the afternoon.

Anonymous said...

Park Day looks like it was tons of fun. Glad you guys enjoyed yourself.

Richard said...

I have heard about the pictures and really glad that you took them. Everyone looks like they had a good time. Maybe some time we can all get together and go feed the ducks or something.

Marilyn said...

Loved the pictures. I think warmer days are on the horizon and we will all be cursing the heat!! I guess it is better than scraping snow off of our cars every morning.

The Standages said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Standages said...

Your are the best to my boys! They love to go to "Michelle's!"