Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Yes, I filter...and I am working on it!

All right, I probably need to explain that title! I was talking to my sister yesterday (she doesn't blog so she missed that last post!) and I told her how I really was feeling and she got mad at me. She asked me if I "filter" when I talk to her. I thought this was a pretty good term for not completely opening up and letting it all out. I had to laugh at that! Yes, I do filter and sometimes a lot. Except in that last post, if anyone missed that! lol She told me that I am never allowed to filter to her and I loved that!! Made me laugh pretty hard! Anyway, I have more friends than I thought and I mean real friends that care whether my heart is breaking and my spirit crumbling. That was a bit eye opening for me. So today, I am not ready to scream/cry or otherwise freak out! Thanks to my friends for being ready and willing to help me be strong for a little bit longer! I need you more than I thought! Today will be a good day!

No comments: