Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Whatever

I keep thinking I need to blog again, but I have no idea what to say. When the bad seems to outweigh the good, sometimes it's better not to say anything. So here is a brief rundown of life instead. I have friends who have lost their jobs, family members who are worried that they will lose their jobs and me, who is not sure how long I will have the one I have too. I have sick family members and those who are struggling who shouldn't be. Then there are those pesky migraines that may not be as frequent, but still so potent. The last one landed me in the hospital and I have still not been able to shake it. There is so much stress in my life that sometimes I don't know if I can handle it. It has definitely come between me and my other half and that is really upsetting as well. Without his support, I am not nearly as strong as I used to be. So, there it is. Reality sucks. I don't think I can pretend today, sorry! I probably should have taken my own advice and said nothing.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

It's okay to vent, sometimes you have to. We all know I do but just in my private blog. Some times I feel as if venting, gets it off my chest even if I step on peoples toes while I do so.

I hope things get better for you.

AZ Larsens said...

Hey everybody needs an outlet so it's good to get things off your chest, especially with all the stress going on in your life right now.

I can totally sympathize on the migraine thing, mine aren't so bad right now either, but a few weeks ago it was out of control. I did try to go to the hospital once a few years ago, but they pretty much just gave me a shot of demerol and benadryl and sent me home. But I guess I felt like I at least needed to try and get some help instead of alternating between puking and laying passed out on the bathroom floor for 9 hours...lol Aren't migraines the best? YUCK!

Katie said...

I agree, venting is much needed sometimes! It helps us to be able to take a deep breath and move forward.
I am so sorry to hear your migriane still isn't completely gone. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Let me know if I can help at all.

Richard said...

I also am a strong believer in venting. Other people around me might think that it really is not such a big deal of whatever is bugging me, but it sure helps to just talk it out even if it is a computer.

I do worry though that the migraines are not gone. Is there something out there that will work better for you?

If you need to throw some snowballs, let us know! Both of us ccan talk at any time!