Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cause I'm A Blond...yeah, yeah, yeah!

Yes I am a blond, usually proud of it, but I have been having a lot of blond moments lately! This last one is just...duh! Seriously a "Duh!" moment! I filled out my book voucher form for Rio Salado (this will allow me to get books and they will take the cost of the books out of my financial aid when it comes in). The only problem is I put Bryan's social security number instead of mine. Duh! Of course that's not gonna work! lol I use his a lot when I am paying bills or whatever and he is usually the primary social on most of our accounts, etc. So I rarely use mine, but still, Duh!!

Oh well, it won't be a hard fix. I just have to go down and fill out a new form and show them my ID and pick up my books. What really is lame is my Biology books are about $250 and I have to find out if the study guides are worth another $50. My English book is only about $40 and then a novel I have to buy for another $20. So there goes over $300+ already. The classes themselves only cost $500 together! They really gouge us on books. Lame! But, I do love to learn. Remind me I said that in about a month when I am loaded down with homework! lol

Have a great day, everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that you are going back to school. You will do great! I do that with the socials too. Funny

Richard said...

Hey blonde girl!! You are too funny!! I hope you can take that little fun in your life and smile about it. We are laughing with you and not at you!!lol
Keep your chin up with school and stuff. I know it will be hard and frustrating but you will do a good job.
Thanks for having us over to Alex's birthday party. It was alot of fun! He is such a cutie!!
If you need any help when you have your surgery, give us a call and we will be glad to help out anyway we can.