Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Day Care

Hey everybody, I need your help! I am trying to find kids to babysit in my home. I have an ad on Craig's list and was going to put an ad in the newspaper until I found out it costs over $100!!! So, I am hoping that someone out there knows someone who needs a babysitter! I have 2 possibly 3 openings (I won't watch more than 4 children at a time). I have a lot of experience and we will have a lot of fun every day. We will have activities, story time, preschool activities, etc. I charge $125 per week for full time, $50 per week for after school (my kids attend Red Mountain Ranch Elementary in Mesa). I am located at Power and McDowell. If anyone knows anyone, please pass on my number or just leave a comment! Thanks!

4 comments:

Jonathan said...

Well I will do everything i can which won't be much lol. Hope you find someone rather quickly.

Love ya!!!

Richard said...

Hey Michelle- Read the blog and I would like to help out if it is o.k. I dont know of any kids at the moment that need watching, (I will keep my ears and eyes open) but I would like to give you the $100 to place the ad. I hope this will help. No repay back is needed. Let me know. o.k.

Leslie said...

OMG I am totaly confused!!

Anyway, Have you ever considered doing a PreSchool? I think you would be great at it.

Anonymous said...

Michelle - just read your post and will send people your way if I hear of a need. Also if you do start a preschool in your area let me know and I will help in anyway to get you started. Good Luck!