Saturday, August 30, 2008

Talking in church tomorrow....

Tomorrow is the big Sunday! We are talking in Sacrament Meeting tomorrow. (11:30 for those that wish to attend.) I finished my talk a little bit ago and Bryan is working very hard on his right now. It is a tough subject for us right now, but I think we will do pretty good. I love listening to Bryan, he does amazingly well and I love to hear his thoughts. I think he is very smart and insightful and I love hearing him open up. I know this is so hard for him, tho! I hope we don't lose our places or stutter, choke, sneeze, bawl or anyother embarrassing things! Wish us luck!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

You dont need luck...you guys will do great!!

But just cause you asked...

GOOD LUCK...I am glad we are done :o)

Jeremy said...

Instead of luck I will just pray for the spirit to be in attendance which means you will probably most definitely end up bawling.... good luck with fighting back the tears though!!! LOL... hehe!!!

Jonathan said...

Mom you will do a great job just like all the other talks you have given. They always seem to turn out well. Good Luck!

Love you

Sarah said...

Good Luck! I'm sure you guys will do great!

Anonymous said...

So I can't wait to hear how the talks went, although I am sure they were perfect. Congratulations on getting all those scrapbooking pages done.