Friday, August 22, 2008

Surprise!

I just got an email from Bro. Murset (Bishopbric member who asked us to speak). They are changing topics on us. Bryan doesn't even know. We are now speaking on adversity and why we have it and how we can overcome it. I was already getting into the saving part, now adversity. I guess the Lord wanted me to learn more than one thing this week! Now I have to reshift my thinking. I had already gotten my talk half together in my head! Oh well, I truly don't mind. This is a good subject, but I am sure I will have to try really hard not to cry in the middle of it!

I get to go to scrapbook night tonight! I am looking forward to it. I love to run away for some girl time once in a while! Have a good night everyone!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

That kind of stinks!!

Leslie said...

Thanks for the pages!! They are really cute...I am having such a hard time picking out pictures for all these pages. But I am enjoying getting back into it!!

Maybe one night we can just get together and work on stome stuff.