Friday, October 10, 2008

RandomOlogy!!

This is my 50th post!!! Woo hoo!!

Okay, for Jon I will do this RandomOlogy tag. Looks kinda fun. Here goes:

The Random "Ology" Tag :)

*FOODOLOGY
What is your salad dressing of choice? Olive Garden Italian
What is your favorite sit- down restaurant? Matta's and Olive Garden (I can't choose!)
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? ice cream
What are your pizza toppings of choice? lots of cheese
What do you like to put on your toast? egg yolk, yummy but sooo bad for you!

* TECHNOLOGY *
What is your wallpaper on your computer? my family was on it till the comp freaked out and now it is boring blue
How many televisions are in your house? 3
What color cell phone do you have? blue

* BIOLOGY*
Are you right or left handed? right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? moles and babies
What is the last heavy item you lifted? tool box from my hubby's truck
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? only by medical professionals

* BULL CRAPOLOGY*
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? NO WAY
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $ 1000? YES

* DUMBOLOGY*
Last time you had a run- in with the cops? New Years Eve 3 years ago
What did you want to be when you grow/grew up? lots of things, but most often I wanted to be a lawyer working my way to a Supreme Court Judge and an Astronaut. Lofty dreams, huh! Then I realized that these careers would be so hard to do and be the mother I wanted to be.
Last person you talked to on the phone ? my hubby
Last person you hugged? my hubby

* FAVORITOLOGY*
Season? Spring
Holiday? Halloween, Christmas, 4th of July
Day of the week? Saturday (Why did Jon say Wednesday? What is good about a Wed?!?!)
Month? June

Ok, that was kinda fun, so if anyone wants to do this tag, then consider yourself tagged!

Other stuff, Bryan has a job interview on Monday afternoon and it would be a step up for him right now. We are hoping and praying for a better job so he doesn't have to work 2 jobs. Anyway, I just found out we have fish in our pool at out old house. Interesting. The county puts them in to keep mosquitoes from breeding in the green water. Richard has been throwing in shock to keep it from getting horribly bad instead of just bad, but this will help a ton. (Thx, Richard!) Weird, huh. The fish will live for about 2 years. Kinda grosses me out, I guess our buyer will have to drain the pool now, but it is not my problem then. FYI, we still have a buyer on our house and have had one for almost 3 months. The bank is seriously ticking us off-my poor realtor has logged so many hours on the phone trying to get them to get their act together. So annoying. We are just waiting for the final approval and then its just signing the papers. So, we should only own the property for a couple weeks, but I am not holding my breath. That is what is going on in the house front. I know people have been curious.

We are going riding tomorrow with my parents. They 2 4-wheelers and bryan has a 3-wheeler and we have a 70 for the kids. Too bad Jons go kart doesn't work. We are excited to go and forget about everything but having fun together! Well, have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy for you about the house thing, hopefully it will close soon. That is so interesting about the fish thing. Very interesting. Have a really good time tomorrow out with the family having fun. You definitely deserve it!