Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tagged!

Leslie tagged me!


Now for the 7 weird or random facts about myself in no paticular order:
1. I love my DVR. It is one of my best friends. I love TV, too! I love to watch Survivor, 24, Amazing Race, dearly miss Alias, Grey's Anatomy, Bones, Prison Break, Heroes, and so many others!! I love having the control that the DVR gives me. I used to plan my kids bed times around my favorite shows and hated how guilty I felt doing it, but I wanted to watch my shows. I love the pause button! In fact, I never watch live TV anymore! I only watch the shows I want, so I actually am watching a lot less, believe it or not!
2. I got married at 18, on purpose. I had a child 10 months after getting married, on purpose. I have a terrific husband, so I am lucky that I could basically grow up with him. I would not recommend that young of an age for my girls (or yours!), but I would not change it!
3. I was a part of a Mexican Dancing troupe for several years. I didn't enjoy it that much, but there were times it was a lot of fun. I did love the performances. I was forced into it by my mom, along with 5 of my brothers and sisters. I don't think anyone of them are proud of this fact.
4. I am going to be a nurse when I grow up. I have been trying to go to school on and off for the last few years. Life keeps getting in the way and I feel as if I may never finish, but I want to so badly. Right now, it hurts that I have had to postpone it a bit longer. Oh well, that is life, right?
5. I am in the Primary again. I have been in Primary for 13 of the 15 years I have been married. It's a good thing it my favorite organization of the church. I don't know what class I will be teaching yet, but I am hoping for Kate's class. She needs me the most right now.
6. I want to serve a mission with my sweet man when we are older and able. I would love to go to a country in Europe or maybe Australia. Somewhere safe, yet fairly exotic. I would especially love to go to Germany. Then I would hopefully have the chance to see where Bryan's family came from.
7. I love to read. I love books where I can get lost in another world. Like the twilight series or John Grisham or Mary Higgins Clark novels, or Pride and Prejudice. Fun and fascinating stories that at the time are all my own. I don't have to pause it for someone to go to the bathroom or rewind because someone missed something. I can go at my own pace and will often sit outside and read while the kids I babysit play in the backyard. The ultimate escape. My ideal break would be a cool afternoon in a hammock on a pine tree covered mountain. Of course, chocolate would be involved!
Anyway, those are 7 things about me. Now I know I am supposed to tag 7 people, but I don't have that many to tag, so I tag:
1. Bryan
2. Jonathan
3. Kaitlyn
4. Connor
5. Jenna, if she wants
6. Karla
See, all but one of them are my family!

5 comments:

Jonathan said...

I would do this thing but there isnt anything wierd or random in my life. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag. I did it. I also loved learning those seven things about you!

Leslie said...

Jons comment is funny!! Anyway, great list!!

Chelley said...

You have been tagged!AGAIN!(this was done by Kaitlyn.)

Jonathan said...

Well guess what? Another tag! You just been tagged by the RandomOlogy tag. Come check ouy my blog for it.