Thursday, October 2, 2008

I want a house on e-bay!!

I was browsing KTAR's website (or somewhere else, I can't remember but that's another story) and saw a headline about a woman who bought a house in Georgia for $1.75 off ebay! I was a bit curious so I read the article. It was a really old, small house in not so nice condition, but still less than $2. It was legit, too. The buyer had to pay $800 in back taxes and closing costs, but again under $2 for a house! I found this interesting and was again curious and so I looked on ebay and there are quite a few houses for serious bargains. There is a house that vaguely reminds me of Bryan's house growing up, it is a long red brick house set on 44 green acres in Ohio or something with a barn and stable going for $20,000. I am like, really? Not that I have any money lying around or would even want to move to OH or whatever, but still, I want 44 green acres! Anyway, if you are ever bored and want to dream, check out the real estate on ebay. Kinda funny. Maybe we can find a home that is newer and a bit nicer than the $2 house for under 20 bucks! Yeah, right!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

WEll you know, if that $20 house becomes available, I will get it before you!! he he he

Just kidding..

I am doing a yard sale Saturday, you are welcome to join me if you want, but if not thats cool. That is assuming I can get eveything over here from the storage unit...Bryan said I could use the truck, now I just need some muscles that will be awake when I need them.

Leslie said...

Tag your it!! Come see!!