Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Big bandages and cute hats!

Well, it is done. My forehead is clear of cancer, we think! There is a small thing they sent off to be biopsied off a new growth, but they don't think it is cancer. It took less than 4 hours so it went good. I have 8 stitches in my head and it actually hurts! A really thick bandage on my forehead which I am doing my best to cover with a super cute hat I borrowed from my sister Jenny. I won't have the stitches removed until next Friday, so I will be wearing that hat a lot! Anyway, I know a lot of people were worried/wondering how it went, so there is the update! All is as well as it's gonna be!

6 comments:

The Standages said...

Glad to hear that you are doing well. You should post a picture of you with your great hat from Jenny!

Anonymous said...

Good to hear the new is positive. Glad you are well and out of harms way. Thinking of you.

Leslie said...

Sounds like everything went good!! I saw you with your hat this morning, not sure you knew who I was since I was in my dads car, but you looked cute. Don't be afraid to show it off and get some sympathy!! Once in awhile, it doesnt hurt :o)!!

Katie said...

Michelle, I didn't know you were dealing with that. I wish I could have helped. Let me know if I can help when you get the stitches out. BTW--it is a cute hat. I meant to tell you last night, but we left before I had a chance to visit with you.

music lady said...

I gotta see this! Glad things are looking good! Hope the pain goes away fast.

Marilyn said...

We need a picture of you with the hat. Glad all of it is removed. I still have a big red spot on my cheek from using the cream to get rid of the basal cell. Hopefully, it will be gone in another week.