Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My hat, Pinewood Derby, Opening Day and Scrapbook Pages!!

Hi there everyone!! Such a busy week and I am finally posting pics! First off, here is a pic of my cute hat I borrowed from my sister, Jenny, to hide my stitches! Thanks, Jen!




Next is pictures of Connor's Pinewood Derby. It didn't go quite as we had hoped, but there is one more year to get it right! I love the pit passes they made for the boys. Really cute!

Connor with his good friends Nathaniel Brown and Scott Murset. (I had to work really hard to get Scott to look at the camera!! lol)My mother, Carolyn Standage, came to see Connor.The final pic!These are pics Bryan took of Opening Day Ceremonies for Red Mountain Little League. Jenna is on a team with several friends and her cousins Tyler and Ashton. Their team is the Ironbirds and the logo is really cool!

If you look behind Jenna, Ashton is the one poking his head around! Cute kid!



In the back of this picture you can see my brother, Todd Standage (who is also asst coaching) and the head coach, Rich Murset on the right holding his son, Mason.



Connor is on the Owlz, also a cool logo.




He is excited for the season to begin!


Lastly, some of my scrapbook pages I have been working on. The first 4 are from our trip to CA last year with JoAnn and Daniel and my parents. We had a blast! 2 of these pages are NOT from my scrapbook group and I made them out of my own ideas! Yeah for me!



This page is to celebrate Jonathan and his making the Regional Orchestra this year. We were so proud of him making this because very few freshman make it and he beat out a lot of older kids to earn a spot. The music that afternoon was so amazing!

The last 2 pages were all about our camping trip last month. I took a lot of pictures but I neglected to take a group shot!! Don't know what I was thinking there!! These 2 pages, as well as the one of Jon are also my own creation! I get excited when I feel creative!!
Well, back to reality! Naptime is almost over!! Have a great afternoon!

5 comments:

Katie said...

SO many fun new pictures. You make such cute scrapbook pages. And I love that you share them :)

Hope you are doing well!!

music lady said...

Thanks for sharing all the fun pictures... now I have caught up a bit with your family news. You just seem so busy.

Anonymous said...

I love the hat. You look so cute in it. Great family pictures. You always have such great pages.

Richard said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures and pages, they are great! So much fun with ball, sccouting, and camping and so busy. Hang in there!

Sheila Wilkerson said...

Great photos...you'll have to get the sports paper collection from last summer. I think it's called Game On. I'm thrilled that you are using your layouts too!