Monday, March 23, 2009

Scrapbook pages

Hi all! I just wanted to share some of the scrapbook pages I made this weekend. The pics don't do them justice as the colors look so great in person. I especially love the pages made on Emporium paper from CTMH. We put them together in scrapbook club this month and I love them. The blues, yellows, browns and greens go so well together and I think it is such fun paper! I am not a huge fan of the pic I put on the big flower page, but I think I am just overly critical of pics of myself. I would rather not be in pictures but then I feel bad if I am never in any! Oh well! I will be making pages all week, just to stay sane and I will post them when I can.


Pages made using Emporium Level 2 kit
Pages made using Serendipity paper pack.

If anyone ever wants to scrapbook together, let me know! I love to have company! Have a great day!!

8 comments:

The Standages said...

Michelle thoses pages are soooo cute! Great job. I would love to do a scrapbook night with you sometime.

Marilyn said...

Love them!

Katie said...

Hey Michelle, love your blog and LOVE the scrapbook pages. How fun are they?!! I am not a scrapbooker, but envy those that take the time to stay on top of it. I will one day :)

Sheila Wilkerson said...

Fabulous work Michelle. Kudos to you for putting pics on the pages...and for including a photo of yourself! I must admit I don't get in front of the camera very often.

Richard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Richard said...

Great pages and pics! Real anxious to see the next pages.

Anonymous said...

These are really great pages and the picture in hte flower is awesome of you. I wish I could have scrapbooked with you, I know it would have been fun.

Leslie said...

CUte pages. You know I am up for scrapbooking almost anytime.

Oh!! how did Connors Pinewood Derby go?