Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day, Bryan!

Happy Father's Day to a wonderful husband and father! We love you and are so proud of you! You are an amazing person and I am so glad I can share my life with you! I hope your day is a good one!





First time Dad- Jonathan was born in 1993.



Our First Girl- Kaitlyn was born in 1998.



Our Second baby boy- Connor was born in 2000.
Our Second little girl- Jenna was born in 2002. Two boys and two girls- perfect!!



And lastly just to give the boys an edge, Our third boy - Alex Hooper Cook!
We love our Daddy!

4 comments:

Jonathan said...

He is a great dad and I would never trade for another one!

Leslie said...

You liked my idea so much you had to copy me ehh?

he he he

I think bryan is a great dad anyhow...oh and brother!!

Anonymous said...

Great Tribute!

Leslie said...

Okay I admit it...My time stamps are not accuate. I checked to make sure no one else had posted them before I posted my fathers day post. But then before we came to my dads I noticed your said you posted it on Saturday and So we quickly changed my time stamp to look like I had posted it first. So now I know you wrote your first but I actually posted mine before you. Anyway, we don't need to be so silly about posting things first.