Monday, June 9, 2008

The I.R.S.

I just got home from taking Jon to violin lessons (thanks, Eva!) and there is the mail carrier on my doorstep with 8!!! certified letters from the IRS. That is never a good sign! Joy is my life! I don't even want to guess what is in them, and no it is not a lovely rebate check. We don't get those!

Ah, that's what I thought it was. I paid my installment payment a week late and they said we are forfieting on the installment agreement. They cashed my check, so I thought it was okay. Now I will have to call and smooth things over. Bunch of babies!

3 comments:

music lady said...

I can't stand the IRS, it's not like we don't want to take care of things but the fines and penalties make it seem impossible to catch up... But I finally did and now every year they owe me! hehe.

Leslie said...

I dread that step we need to take.

Bryan Hooper said...

I just wish I was there to help you with all of this crapthat is going on.