Friday, June 20, 2008

Tagged!

I thought this might be fun to play tag, I almost never do these. This one is from Leslie- So, here goes:
Two names you go by:
1. Mom 2. Chelley, Michelle, Shellaly (from Kirk)
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Shorts 2. Ponytail
Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Read a really good book 2. Go on a vacation with my family!
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. A good job with stability. 2. to know where I will live in the next couple of months.
Two favorite pets you have had/have:
1. Fred, the tortoise 2. And that's it- no other pets were mine.
Two people who you think will do this on their own blog:
1. Jon 2. maybe Bryan
Two things you ate today:
1. Lean Cuisine pannini with steak, mushrooms and cheddar -really not bad. 2. plum
Two people you last talked to:1. Bryan, does texting count? 2. JoAnn
Plans you have for tomorrow:1. Kaitlyn's birthday party- lots of scrapbooking with little girls. Could be fun or could be a huge nightmare! 2. Alone time with my hubby.
Two longest car rides:
1. Driving from SLC to Idaho with Bryan, Gerry and Grandma Rowley, who kept burping these INSANELY long and disturbing burps the WHOLE way. 2. Motorhome trip with the Hooper clan.
Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas 2. Mother's and Father's Day
Two favorite beverages:
1. Diet Cranberry Limeade from Sonic. 2 Hot Chocolate on a cold night
TV shows you enjoy:
1. 24 2. Journeyman (R.I.P.), Survivor, ANTM, Alias (also R.I.P.), Prison Break, L & O SVU, Grey's Anatomy, and many more!
Alright, Jon and Bryan, I challenge you! Tag, you're It!!

1 comment:

Richard said...

Even though I have not been invited, can I do the puzzle?