Thursday, June 12, 2008

He's Baaaack!!

Bryan came home late last night. On his way home yesterday evening, he got a phone call from an accounting staffing agency, Ajilon. He has an interview today at 1:00!!! He feels like he needed to come home and maybe this is why! I hope so. I know he feels bad for leaving Kirk in a lurch and he appreciates the opportunity his brothers gave him. We are so hoping for something to work out!!! He does have a job lined up with my brother, Todd and his computer company. So either way he has a job, we are just hoping for an accounting job!

We are very fortunate to have family, on both sides, who are willing to help and who are so supportive. We are very lucky to have them in our lives! Thanks, everyone!

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

I am glad dad came home. I really missed him making fun of me all the time lol. And Jenna doesn't cry for him all the time :).