Thursday, June 26, 2008

Kaitlyn's Birthday Party!

For Kaitlyn's birthday party this year, we let the girls make a scrapbook of their own. Kaitlyn was very excited about this and I think it turned out really good! The girls all seemed to have a good time and they were having fun doing all the work themselves. A big thanks to Sheila Wilkerson for doing all the prep work and basically running the whole thing!! Here is a plug for her: She is a Close To my Heart Consultant and does great parties and scrapbook clubs. I am a member of one and I really enjoy it. She is so creative and I am impressed with her! End of plug! Anyway, here are a few pics:

From left to right: Jenna, Abby, Jolie, Goofy Kate, Courtney, Jenny and Layna



Kaitlyn and Jolie
Jenna and Abby
Kaitlyn and Jenny
This is one of the only pictures I have of Sheila, she is working with my niece Layna (who was a little camera shy herself)

Luke was a cute addition to the party, the girls loved playing with him!!


Make a Wish! (She had no boyfriends after blowing out the candles!)

Present time! Kate's favorite part


The final product- I think they turned out really cute and they will love putting their own pictures in them!

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

The little booklet is really neat. Didn't think that is was going to be as good as it turned out.

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY KATE

Jonathan said...

SOMETHING NEW!?!?! LOL