Monday, June 9, 2008

Life as I Know It!

Life as I know it is completely changed. I can't seem to keep up! We went on a really fun vacation, see Jon's blog for the pics, I am too overwhelmed to post them myself. We came home on Friday night and spent a really nice weekend with Bryan. I cannot believe how much I missed him! I could not get enough of him near me! Now, he is gone off to Albu"kirk"ie and I have been so busy today. I am cleaning house, doing payroll, making phone calls for Relief Society, making phone calls about short selling, applying for jobs for my hubby and it is only 1:15. I need to take Jon to violin lessons right now. I will blog more later, with Bryan being gone, I will actually do it!

4 comments:

music lady said...

I am glad you two love each other so much!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you and Bryan have to be away from each other. That totally stinks. I love how you guys spell Albuquerque. It made me laugh. I am not the strong one because I completely falter during difficult times where you stay totally strong in the gospel. Me,I am totally jealous of you my friend. I am so glad you had an awesome vacation.

Leslie said...

I believe it is actually spelled...Albekirky...Sorry I have been spelling it that way since kirk moved there...and even right it that way on evelopes and things...

Leslie said...

write